Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This K'nex Value Tub Is Your Creative-Childhood-Memory Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

When I was little, I played with K'nex, which doesn't have the little plastic men like Lego. Of course, so called educators would say that not having figurines forces you to be more creative and resourceful: build bridges! Build towers! Build a big city? that's depressingly devoid of little plastic people. Can you blame me for wanting fake people to breathe life into my fake creations? Whatever. The one thing worse than not having figurines to play with, however, is running out of pieces. Which is why this 521 piece K'nex set for $15 is so nice, I mean, with that many pieces, I could have built my own damn figurines.

Top Deals

? Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi 16GB (REFURBISHED) for $276 with free shipping (normally $389.99 {Savings of $114 / 29% off})

More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/C0MRBwXwYZ8/this-knex-value-tub-is-your-creative+childhood+memory-deal-of-the-day

LIBERTY GLOBAL LM ERICSSON LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL MCAFEE